1. New Business Contacts — The Chamber provides several networking opportunities to expand your professional business network to help your business grow.
2. Credibility / Visibility — Credibility to make a statement that you are committed to the future of Grand Prairie and the surrounding area.
3. Leadership Development — The Chamber provides learning opportunities/professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
4. Referrals — The Chamber staff gives member referrals and sales opportunities daily to a myriad of resources to deliver return on your investment.
5. Publicity and Exposure — The Chamber provides many outlets to help publicize your business so customers know who you are.
6. Marketing and Advertising — Targeted and affordable advertising to help you advertise your business effectively on a small budget.
7. A Healthy Local Economy — Create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward.
8. Gain a Voice in Government — The Chamber is your representative on the local, regional, state and national level. Your voice is heard on vital regulatory, legislative and educational issues affecting your business.
9. Know, Like, Trust — In this age of conducting business, more often than not we do business with those we KNOW, LIKE and TRUST. The Chamber provides an array of opportunities for you to network and grow your business with those individuals.
10. Involvement — Share the load, work together. Get involved to ensure the success of your business and the businesses in your area.
1. Hot Deals – Post flyers, coupons, announcements, etc. to our website FREE of charge. These are approved Thursday of each week and automatically generated to all email contacts, and posted to the website.
2. Job Postings – Looking to hire? Post exactly what you are looking for on our website FREE of charge. These are approved on Thursday of each week and automatically generated to all email contacts, and posted to the website.
3. Conference Room – Need a place to meet? Use our boardroom, FREE of charge one time a month, and for $25 for each additional time thereafter. Ten tables, more than 30 chairs, projector & computer all available for your use. Kitchen available. Book in advance to ensure your date. After hours/weekend times available.
4. Ribbon Cuttings – New members are encouraged to attend a monthly luncheon as our guest to be introduced to other chamber members. Ribbon cuttings are for members who want to promote their business and location. Pictures of the ceremony are posted on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account.
5. Membership Labels – Send out a mailer to all Grand Prairie Chamber Member Businesses. You receive the first set of more than 600 labels for FREE, and for $50 each set thereafter. You may also choose to order a set of all chamber members’ individual representatives for $150 (more than 1,200 labels)
6. Monthly Luncheon – Join us FREE of charge for your first luncheon where you will be introduced to the membership. Luncheons are $20 per person with a reservation. We meet at the Ruthe Jackson Center, 3113 S. Carrier Pkwy at 11:30am – 1:00pm.
7. Web Access – As a member you are assigned a username and password to log onto our website and update or change your own information to ensure accuracy. Here you can also post Hot Deals, job postings, check out your website stats, and much more!
8. tay Connected! – Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up on the latest and greatest Chamber information.
9. Company Recognition in Office – We have a new state of the art kiosk that allows visitors to gather information from our members from the website. Just Upload Flyers, Coupons and more to the website for visitors to print!
10. Member Discounts – Chamber members offer discounts on their services or products, advertised via Hot Deals.
1. Minority Networking Groups: The goal is to bring down barriers to unite our community.
o African American Networking Meeting – Meets the second Tuesday each month at 7:00 p.m., at the Chamber.
o Hispanic Networking Meeting – Meets the fourth Tuesday of the month, 11:30am – 1:00pm at the Chamber Office. This meeting is held in English and Spanish if necessary.
o Asian Business Division – Coordinates business events within Grand Prairie’s thriving Asian community.
2. Business Exchange Breakfast – Meets the second Friday of the month, 7:45 a.m., at the Chamber. Fee to attend is $1 and a business card for a drawing to win half of the money collected.
3. Lunch N Lead – Meets the first Tuesday of the month, 12:00 p.m. at Mixed Up Burgers at Grand Prairie Airport. Lunch is $10 with an RSVP to the Chamber.
4. Monthly Luncheon – Meets the third Wednesday of the month, 11:30 a.m., at the Ruthe Jackson Center. Luncheons are held to educate, entertain and provide networking opportunities to new and current members. $20 per person with a RSVP.
5. Branding Irons Breakfast – Meets the last Thursday of the month, 7:45 a.m. at various locations. This group serves as ambassadors of the Chamber to welcome new members. Branding Irons introduce the newest Chamber members at the luncheon, allowing them first opportunity to establish a contact with a new potential customer.
6. Business After Hours – Meets the fourth Thursday of the month, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at various locations. This is an after-hours networking card exchange in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Category Listing, Printed & Online Directory
• Alphabetical Listing, Online and Print Directory
• Business Description on website
• Link to your website
• Map Link to your business
• Membership Plaque
• Use of Chamber Logo
• Member to Member Discounts
• Advertising in Membership Directory
• Advertising on Chamber Website (Banner Ads)
• Volunteer Involvement
• Photo/Logo on Chamber Website (Directory)
• Golf Classic
• State of the City
• Striking Up Business
• Taste of Grand Prairie & Community Spotlight
• Additional Sponsorships Available:
• Monthly Luncheon Sponsor
• BAH Sponsor / Host
• Coffee Cup Connection Breakfast Sponsor
• Relocation Guides
• Certificate of Origin
• SCORE Counseling
• SBA Counseling
• Email Notifications of Government Bids
• Voters Guide/Candidates Forum
• Educational Seminars
• Leadership Grand Prairie
• City Map
• Starting A Business Guide
• Monthly Printable Calendar