NuvoDesk is seeking a full time Sales Associate to be an integral part of getting our sales and marketing efforts off the ground. Prior to the opening of the location, you’ll work closely with the Community Manager to lead tours through the build-out, network with key community stakeholders, and spearhead local marketing efforts and events.
We’re looking for a self-starter who will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through sales techniques and outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community, help run the day-to-day operations of the space, developing creative local marketing strategies, and help planning engaging member events.
Position: Sales Associate
Reports to: Vice President & Community Manager
Hours: Full Time Hourly, Monday – Friday, some evenings, and weekends required.
- Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy in collaboration with the community manager
- Identify the needs of prospective and existing members and recommend tailored solutions responsive to their needs
- Research prospective members in your tour pipeline and develop tailored sales pitches to meet their needs, ensuring all follow-up and closing requirements are addressed
- Connect with local organizations and attend networking events to promote NuvoDesk and identify potential members
- Prepare daily and weekly overviews of prospective members and report sales to Community Manager.
- Maintains sales by keeping current with building occupancies, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Plan and supervise educational, professional and personal development events based on members’ needs and requests
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify member services that could help them achieve their goals
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Educate members on policies and procedures and encourage usage of website and member portal.
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Support the community manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance of the location
- 3 – 7 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Successful previous experience in sales consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Accountable, adaptable, and ambitious
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Team player, reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for delighting customers
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to make business happen for our clients and we’ll support you every step of the way as you build a rewarding career with our Company.