Asia Times Square
2625W. Pioneer Parkway, #800
Speak to Lam Nguyen for an interview
Texas Driver’s license required.
Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities
Reports to Office Manager
Responsible for Property Maintenance issues as assigned or as discovered. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Recognizing, planning and performing routine maintenance around the building
- Recognizing, planning and repairing broken or leaking plumbing elements
- Recognizing, planning and repairing damaged electrical wiring as needed.
- Recognizing, planning and maintaining the building HVAC equipment
- Recognizing, planning and resolving potential safety hazards.
- Recognizing, planning and painting the building/fire lanes/parking lots as required to keep them looking new.
- Recognizing, planning and performing landscaping. Including, but not limited to mowing, trimming, edging, and applying chemicals and fertilizers to landscaped areas.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Working all Events
Building elements as needed for events. Platforms, backgrounds, any aspect to ready the facility for events
Set up for events
Facilitating events as directed.
Venues – Gathering Hall, Grand Ballroom, Plaza, Atrium and other event areas.
Set up for all events as needed.